As carrots and pomegranates are my lil one’s favourite so I added to the regular banana loaf recipe and made a super nutritional dessert to please her.
Here are ingredients with them you can also do magic :-
100 grams all purpose flour
100 grams butter
75 grams castor sugar
2 organic eggs
2 ripen bananas pureed
1 carrot pureed
2 tbsp baking powder
This is all you need to bake a loaf like this
Follow these steps for this recipe:-
•Cream eggs,butter,banana puree,carrot puree and sugar together with hand blender.
•In a separate bowl mix flour with baking powder.
•Add this flour mix gradually to the eggs n butter mixture.
•line a loaf tin with butter paper n pour this mixture over that.
•Now bake this loaf on 175 degrees for 35 minutes.
Till the loaf gets baked arrange ingredients and follow these steps to make pomegranate glaze.
Pomegranate kernels 2 cups
Pomegranate juice 2 cups
Granulated sugar 1/2cup
Castor sugar 2 cups
Pistachios chopped 1/2cup
•Boil kernels with juice for 10 minutes.
•Add granulated sugar to it and boil for 10 minutes again on simmer heat.
•Strain the syrup and let it cooled to normal temperature.
•Mix icing sugar to this syrup to prepare icing.
Pour this over the loaf and decorate with chopped pistachios and fresh pomegranate kernels.
I assure you that your guests would never leave you with out asking the recipe.
Hawaiian crispies are generally made with rice crispies ,chocolates n nuts. But I wanted to make this recipe for my lil daughter with all her favourites ingredients so made a twist and added Foxnuts n almonds. Hey ! It turned out awesome with all royal flavours of foxnuts,almonds and Chaunsa Mango puree .
Chaunsa mangoes come late in season , has a golden yellow color when ripe. It is soft, almost fibreless and has an aromatic pleasant sweet flavor. The unique taste and richness in its flavor makes it a worldwide favorite. Chaunsa is commonly called the “King of Mangoes”. Overall it is considered the best mango in terms of its rich aroma, sweet taste,juicy pulp and high nutritional value.
For this recipe you will need following ingredients:
- 1 cup small size Foxnuts
- 1tbsp almonds chopped
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 2tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate bits
- Castor sugar 1 cup
- 1tbsp fresh mango puree
- 1tbsp Butter
- 1 #Creambell #SachmuchAam #IceCream candy
- First of all dry roast your foxnuts n chop them into halves.
- Heat butter in a deep non stick pan.
- Add marshmallows to it and cook till marshmallows melt.
- Add foxnuts, vanilla essence and stir well to coat them with marshmallows mixture.
- Let this gooey and sticky crispie set into already greased glasses and add choco bits and almonds quickly by pressing with fingers so that they get fixed easily in warm mixture.
- Till the crispie sets , we can prepare mango glaze by adding castor sugar to melted Sachmuch aam Ice Cream.
- Mix castor sugar with real mango puree and Sachmuch Aam Ice Cream till the sugar completely dissolves.
- Pour this glaze over the fox nut crispie and put it back to fridge for 1/2hour.
- Enjoy eating a new way of #CreamBell #SachmuchAam #IceCream.
Duration : 10 minutes for preparations , 5 minutes for cooking and 35 minutes freezing time.
#KidsRecipe #Crispie #IceCream #MangoRecipe
All sooper foods like turmeric , dates n fennel increase medicinal value of this ice cream fudge. For this recipe you will need following ingredients:
Milk full cream 1ltr
Fard dates 1 cup chopped
fennel seeds 1tbsp
condensed milk 2tbsp
Turmeric powder 2tsp
Cocoa powder 1tbsp
Milk powder 2 cups
Vanilla Essence 2tsp
Firstly boil milk with fennel seeds and Turmeric powder .
Add dates to it and boil for 10 minutes.
Add condensed milk to it, keep stirring and boil till it reaches half in quantity.
Now strain this milk n make a puree of strained dates n fennel seeds. Add this puree back to the milk mixture.
Now boil in a kadai and add powdered milk and keep stirring to avoid lumps.
Finally add vanilla essence and keep stirring.
Grease a fudge mould with ghee or butter .
Pour the 3/4 mixture over the mould and add cocoa powder to rest of the mixture and mix well.
Pour this mixture over the golden mixture and keep this mould in freezer for 2-4 hrs to set .
Serve with rice crispies as another option of ice cream.
In India this recipe is made during fasting . As this is the month of Saavan and in hindu calendar Shravan or Saavan month is dedicated to Lord Shiva. Devotees keep various fasts to please Lord Shiva .
Sago is a starch taken from the center of sago palm stems. Sago has similarities to tapioca, including its look, taste and feel. However, sago is not tapioca, which comes from a different plant. You can, however, substitute tapioca for sago in many recipes.
For this recipe you will need :
- Soaked n drained sago balls(for 2-3hrs)1 cup.
- Roasted peanuts 2 tbsp.
- Potatoes 1 big sliced.
- Cumin seeds 1tsp.
- Chopped green chillies 1 tbsp.
- Chopped coriander 1tbsp.
- Juice of 1 lemon.
- Black pepper crushed 1tsp
- 1tbsp ghee or clarified butter
- Salt to taste
- Firstly squeeze the lemon over soaked sago and add salt n red chilly flakes to it.
- Heat up the ghee n add cumin seeds with potatoes. Let it fried till the potatoes become tender then add peanuts.
- Secondly add sago, green chillies n corriander to it n mix properly . cook it covered for 2-3 minutes.
Serve hot this very light treat to all fast keepers n rest of the family.
Duration : 2-3 hrs including soaking time+ 1/2hr cooking time.
#lightFood #SagoRecipe #Tapioca #Khichadi #Indian #FastingFeast
Check out this Frozen Yogurt Bark video on-
Nutritional way to satisfy yr kids craving for ice cream. With very few ingredients you can make your whole family drool over this healthy version of sweet treat. You just need
- Greek yogurt 1 cup.
- Candied cranberries 1tbsp.
- Chopped almonds 1tbsp.
- Honey or maple syrup 2tbsp.
- Fresh plums chopped 1tbsp.
- Chocolate pieces 2 tbsp.
Start with whipping the yogurt with honey and adding almonds n chocolates to it. You have to continue whipping till it reaches creamy texture. Now grease a plate with 1tsp ghee or clarified butter. Pour this mixture over the greased plate n let it set in freezer for 10 minutes. After ten minutes sprinkle chopped plums n more chocolate pieces over it n put it back to freezer for 2-4 hours.
Break the bark with a knife before serving n enjoy eating with kids.
Duration : 5 minutes for preparations.
5 minutes for mixing.
2-4 hours for freezing.